Whether you’ve recently been injured or you’ve been in pain for years, our physical therapy services can very likely help you. We help the people of West Texas move and feel better, even if they have failed other treatments, so they can return to the activities they love.
A number of things set us apart from most physical therapy clinics and treatment approaches in Lubbock: 1.) highly effective hands-on Manual Therapy techniques. 2.) Multiple skilled Physical Therapists with unique treatment approaches that provide a broad scope of treatment offerings for most patients and diagnoses. 3.) A comprehensive approach to treating the entire person for a more complete and lasting return to the active life you desire.
How do we reach that goal so consistently? See below a sample of the techniques and treatments we use to expedite your recovery.
- Manual Therapies:
- Joint mobilization and manipulation
- Soft tissue mobilization and manipulation
- Fascial mobilization with Fascial Distortion Model
- Muscle Energy Techniques
- Dry Needling – Click here for more information: http://www.moveforwardpt.com/Resources/Detail/dry-needling-by-physical-therapist-what-you-should/
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- Class IV Deep Tissue Laser Therapy – See our blog: thephysicaltherapyassociates.com/deep-tissue-laser-therapy-lubbock/
- Traction for Neck and Lower Back
- Norwegian style unloading
- Medical Exercise Therapy (A Norwegian concept of tissue-specific training)
- Movement Impairment Correction training
- McKenzie Exercises
- Posture Analysis
- Running Analysis
- Electrical Stimulation
- Gait Training
At PT Associates, you can work with nationally accredited Physical Therapists, focused on one thing – getting you back to the activities and lifestyle you enjoy. Please call us at 806.792.5522 and let us know how we can help you Get Better Faster!